Friday, January 10, 2014

Nepalgunj





Nepalgunj, our final pit for the day. Nepalgunj is a municipality in Banke district and is a border with India. I didnt expect Nepalgunj to be so chaotic. It could be the construction work, but there were too many on the road and off too. Perhaps it will be a better place in future with better roads as one can see where it's heading to. One of my wish list was a tanga (horse cab) ride in Nepalgunj, popular mode of transportation in and around the city. It is fun to ride as to my past experience, but passing through the chaos now, I was more concerned about the haze of dust covering the city. Although chaotic, I absolutely loved the view of  the sun setting. I somehow managed to film it from inside.

I wouldn't recommend Nepaljung, perhaps in a couple of years the construction will be over and will be   ok to go around but Rupedia, a big No, never.